Price And Quantity
- 7500.00 - 25000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Lora, WiFi, WAN, LAN
- Metal / Plastic
- 200 Piece Per Month
- 3 Week
- All India
LoRa Node to provide various interfaces(AI, DI, RS232/485) for local sensors, meters and devices to connect
LoRa Node connects to LoRa Gateway and to provide data transfer for low bandwidth applications
LoRa Gateway to be a Packet Forwarder to provide data transfer to internal Network/Application server
Customers can read all data from sensors/devices by accessing database or AMIT NMS.
Customers easily deploys in the region and environment not covered by a public LoRaWAN network, or want to limit costs, especially to avoid the monthly subscriptions of a LoRa public operator, or for security reasons, you do not want to transit data communications over the Internet, or through a public LoRa operator
The IOP500-0L50x is optimized to acquire, process and filter large amount of real-time data. The cost-effective LoRa network solution is easy to scale connecting wide range of assets as systems, logic controllers, actuators, and sensors.
1. Gigabit Ethernet WAN / LAN.
2. WiFi 2.4GHz / 5GHz Multiple SSID in some models.
3. LAN POE feature available,
4. Lora Gateway, Public Network Server, Private Network Server Upto 300 Nodes
5. Dual SIM LTE on select Devices.
6. VPN : IPSEC,OPENVPN, PPTP,L2TP, GRE
7. Event Handling : SNMP
8. Option for Onboard Storage, Micro SD card Slot, USB port.
9. Serial Port ( RS232 / RS485)
10. Digital Input, Digital Output.
11. Data Logger
|IOP500||Indoor LoRa AP, 1xGiga WAN/LAN, 1xUSB& MicroSD|
|IOP851||WiFi Security LoRa Gateway, 1x Giga WAN/ 4x Giga LAN, USB, 1xDI,DO|
|ODG851||Outdoor Cellular Lora Gateway, 1xGE(PoE), Dual Sim LTE, WIFI, SD card|
|ODP851||Outdoor WIFI LoRa Gateway, 1x GE(PoE), WiFi, SD Card|