Price And Quantity
- 15000.00 - 30000.00 INR
- 1 Pair
- 1000 Pair Per Month
- 2 ~ 3 Week
- All India
Product DescriptionRobustel GoRugged M1000 Pro V2 is a rugged serial to cellular gateway with dual SIM offering state-of-the-art 2G/3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications..
- Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connection.
- Various SIM backup polices: PING/Monthly data traffic/Roaming.
- Auto GPRS/UMTS connection (no AT commands required).
- Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
- Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
- Supports Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
- Supports ICMP, DDNS, Telnet.
- Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
- Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP).
- Supports Modbus master polling, collects data at preset interval and sends to RobustLink.
- Various reboot policies: SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
- Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect On Demand.
- Remote configuration via RobustLink/TCP/SMS.
- Remote firmware upgrade via RobustLink/TCP.
- RS232/RS485 selectable by software.
- Support DI trigger sending SMS(optional)
- Six LED indicators provide signal strength and running status.
- Watchdog for reliable communications.
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.