Price And Quantity
- 7500.00 - 25000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Lora, WiFi, WAN, LAN
- Metal / Plastic
- 200 Piece Per Month
- 3 Week
- All India
LoRa Node to provide various interfaces(AI, DI, RS232/485) for local sensors, meters and devices to connect
LoRa Node connects to LoRa Gateway and to provide data transfer for low bandwidth applications
LoRa Gateway to be a Packet Forwarder to provide data transfer to internal Network/Application server
Customers can read all data from sensors/devices by accessing database or AMIT NMS.
Customers easily deploys in the region and environment not covered by a public LoRaWAN network, or want to limit costs, especially to avoid the monthly subscriptions of a LoRa public operator, or for security reasons, you do not want to transit data communications over the Internet, or through a public LoRa operator
The IOP500-0L50x is optimized to acquire, process and filter large amount of real-time data. The cost-effective LoRa network solution is easy to scale connecting wide range of assets as systems, logic controllers, actuators, and sensors.
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN / LAN.
- WiFi 2.4GHz / 5GHz Multiple SSID in some models.
- LAN POE feature available,
- Lora Gateway, Public Network Server, Private Network Server Upto 300 Nodes
- Dual SIM LTE on select Devices.
- VPN : IPSEC,OPENVPN, PPTP,L2TP, GRE
- Event Handling : SNMP
- Option for Onboard Storage, Micro SD card Slot, USB port.
- Serial Port ( RS232 / RS485)
- Digital Input, Digital Output.
- Data Logger
Indoor LoRa AP, 1xGiga WAN/LAN, 1xUSB& MicroSD
WiFi Security LoRa Gateway, 1x Giga WAN/ 4x Giga LAN, USB, 1xDI,DO
Outdoor Cellular Lora Gateway, 1xGE(PoE), Dual Sim LTE, WIFI, SD card
Outdoor WIFI LoRa Gateway, 1x GE(PoE), WiFi, SD Card