USB to HART Converter Price And Quantity
- 6000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
USB to HART Converter Product Specifications
- USB to HART
USB to HART Converter Trade Information
- 300 Unit Per Month
- 2-3 Week
- All India
A USB to HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer) converter is a device that allows communication between a computer or other USB-enabled device and field instruments that use the HART communication protocol. HART is a widely used communication protocol in process automation industries, allowing for digital communication with smart field devices such as sensors and actuators.
The USB to HART converter typically acts as a bridge between the USB port on a computer and the HART network. Here's a general overview of how it works:
1. USB Interface: The device has a USB interface that connects to a computer or any other USB-enabled device. This interface is used for power and data communication.
2. HART Communication: The converter translates USB commands and data into the HART protocol, allowing the computer to communicate with HART-enabled field devices. Similarly, it translates HART data from the field devices into a format that the computer can understand.
3. Software Compatibility: To use a USB to HART converter, you typically need software on the computer that supports HART communication. This software allows you to configure, monitor, and control HART-enabled field devices.
4. Power Supply: The USB to HART converter may draw power from the USB port or have a separate power supply, depending on its design and power requirements.
5. LED Indicators: Some converters have LED indicators to show the status of communication, power, and other relevant information.
When selecting a USB to HART converter, consider the following:
1. Compatibility: Ensure that the converter is compatible with the HART version used in your field devices.
2. Software Support: Check if the converter is supported by the software you intend to use for HART communication.
3. Power Requirements: Verify how the device is powered, whether it relies solely on the USB port or requires an external power source.
4. Certifications: Some industries may require specific certifications for field devices. Ensure that the converter complies with relevant standards.
Popular HART communication software includes FDT/DTM-based configuration tools, and some vendors may provide their own proprietary software for device configuration.
Enter Buying Requirement Details