Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 7000.00 - 9000.00 INR/Unit
- +10 to 30VDC Volt (v)
- -30 ~ +75 Celsius (oC)
- 0.5 W Watt (w)
- 300 Unit Per Month
- 3 Week
- All India
The I-7561 is a cost-effective module for transferring serial data via USB. It allows you to connect your serial devices to systems that use a USB interface. Connecting the I-7561 to a PC, you get one RS-232/422/485 port.
Like the I-7520A, the I-7561 contains "Self-Tuner" chip auto-tunes the Baud Rate and data format to the RS-485 network. The I-7561 module derives its power from the USB port and doesn't need any power adapter.
The I-7513 is a 3 channel RS-485 Active Star wiring HUB. The unit has three independent RS-485 output channel each with their own driver, which can transmit signal across 1200m of cable on each channel.
The I-7514 is a 4 channel RS-485 Active Star Wiring HUB. The Unit has Four independent RS-485 output channel each with their own driver. This Module consist of Self-Tuner ASIC for Baud Rate.
1) Fully Compliant with the USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 (I-7561)
2) 3000 VDC Isolation Protection on the RS-232/422/485 side
3) ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
4) Transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps (For I-7561U)
5) No External Power Supply required
6) Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
7) Operating Temperatures, -25 Ã‚°C ~ +75 Ã‚°C
8) DIN-Rail Mounting
Ordering Information: -
|I-7560||USB to RS-232 Converter|
|I-7561||USB to Isolated RS-485 Converter|
|I-7513||Three way Isolated RS-485 Active Star Wiring HUB|
|I-7514U||Isolated 4 Channel RS-485 Converter|